Good morning all!
I think I haven`t posted tutorials from a long time and it`s time to show you a new one.
It will be on how to paint a one stroke flower like this ->
Here is what you`ll need:
- base coat, top coat, white polish, silver glitter nail art polish, white, pink and black acrylic paints, flat and detailed brush, a rhinestone.
And now the steps:
1. Apply a base coat and when it`s dry make the white french.
2. Let it dry well. Take with both ends of the flat brush pink and white paint. Make a big arc as you left the white stay outside.
3. Make smaller arc the same way bellow the other.
4. Paint the smallest arc in the middle of them.
5. Close the second arc with opposite one.
6. Close the biggest arc the same way, too.
7. Paint a petal at the down side of the flower.
8. Outline the petals with thin black line.
9. Paint the handle and two leaves in black. Add white dots in the center of the flower.
10. Make some swirls around it.
11. Add silver tlitter around the black lines of the flower.
12. If you want you can add a rhinestone in the upper free end of the nail.
Cover with top coat.
And that`s it!
Hope you`ll like it and will show your result if you try it. :)