Followers

събота, 9 ноември 2013 г.

Purple Dream

Hello!

How are you today?

I have a very special post today with a big thanks for Fabby (from Fabby Nalied It) and Kristine (from Pink & Polished) for making yesterday a special day for me! <3
You`ll see why at the end of the post.
Now let`s see the decorated nails, prepared for today`s post ->


Of course, the first thing that caught the eye on the nails is the gorgeous purple polish! It`s from Darling Diva and the name is Shameena.

Darling Diva polish- Shameena

Beautiful purple shade with holo effect. It`s applied in two coats but it`s opaque enough and it could be applied in a single coat only. The dry time was also perfect.

Darling Diva polish- Shameena

Darling Diva polish- Shameena
Darling Diva polish- Shameena


Darling Diva polish- Shameena

Darling Diva polish- Shameena
Darling Diva polish- Shameena


Darling Diva polish- Shameena

Darling Diva polish- Shameena
Darling Diva polish- Shameena


Darling Diva polish- Shameena

What a pretty, don`t you think?

Now a few words for the decoration on my index nails. I made one stroke flower with acrylic paints and painted some white swirls around it.

Covered all nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Now to tell you what made my day yesterday.
I had some kind of celebration yesterday and a package brought to me from a courier made me sooo happy. This package was my prize won in a multi- blogger giveaway at Pink & Polished, sent from Fabby Nailed It. So this gorgeous purple polish, together with some other great stuffs came in one box to make me so happy. :)


Thank you, ladies!





5 коментара: