Followers

неделя, 6 октомври 2013 г.

The Smurfs 2013

Hello!

As you can guess from the title of the post, I`ll show you a Smurfs- decoration.


I`ve already made Smurfs decoration before and you can see it here -> The Smurfs.
This time I made only Smurfette and one other Smurf and they`re bigger than before.


Last time I painted Smurfs on my nails was the time when The Smurfs- movie was out in the cinemas. This year they released a new movie so that made me paint new Smurfs- decoration on my nails.

The dark blue polish I used for the french is CND Midnight Sapphire, applied in one coat only.
CND 583 Midnight Sapphire
CND 583 Midnight Sapphire
CND 583 Midnight Sapphire


CND 583 Midnight Sapphire

CND 583 Midnight Sapphire
CND 583 Midnight Sapphire

CND 583 Midnight Sapphire
CND 583 Midnight Sapphire
CND 583 Midnight Sapphire

The Smurf and Smurfette are all hand- painted with acrylic paints. I added a little silver and gold glitter polish to Smurfette`s hair and hat to make them more sparkling.


Outlined the smile line of the french with light blue dots and finished the nails with a coat of Seche Vite top coat.


Hope you like the result.
Do you like The Smurfs?







Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар