Today we have a Step by Step tutorial.
As the sun and the summer are still here, the decoration is in the same mood- ice cream!
The things you`ll need for this are:
-yellow polish, top coat, pink, emerald, purple, white, sand and dark brown acrylic paint, regular and detailed brush.
And let`s now see the steps ->
1. Apply 1 or 2 coats of the yellow polish.
2. Using the sand paint make the cone of the ice cream in the middle of the nail.
3. Paint tree ice cream balls next to each other with pink, purple and emerald paint over the cone.
4. Make the sour cream with white paint over the balls.
5. Using the brown paint and the detailed brush make the lines of the wafer cone and outline it.
6. Apply some brown paint bellow the balls and over the sour cream as to look like liquid chocolate.
7. Make in the upper end and in the down side of the nail some brown drops and lines as spilled liquid chocolate.
8. Using the white paint make the drops and the balls look glossy.
9. Apply top coat!