Followers

неделя, 28 септември 2014 г.

Gel polish with gold foil ornaments and one stroke flower

Finally- my nails!


This beauty is made on my natural nails with gel polish.

The dark purple polish is Bluesky gel polish 587- beauty that could hardly be described. It has soft shimmer which is visible only in the sun...



...or with flash of the camera ->

On the decorated nails I applied Bluesky gel polish 546 as a base first.


Then I made the gold foil ornaments using First gel UV gel paint and foil.


On the middle finger nail I painted one stroke flower.
And finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And here are my nails, two weeks old, right before I take the gel polish off ->

You can see this decoration here ->

And at the end, I`m showing you some new tips made with foil ornaments decorations ->






2 коментара: