Followers

неделя, 2 декември 2012 г.

White Christmas

Hello!
"I`m dreaming of a white Christmas..."- that is what one song says and that is what I`m going to show you now on my nails. :)


Here we have sponged white polish at the free end of the nails and the covered with soft multicoloured glitter.
The snowflakes are stamped using Konad m59 stamping plate and white Konad paint.


 Then I added little hexagon glitter to every snowflake.
On my index nails I painted white fir sprig with two Christmas toys- a silevr one and a gold one. Covered the toys with glitter to make them more sparkling.


As you can see, I made an UV gel ring as well, with the dame decoration to match my nails :)


Hope you like the result! :)

1 коментар:

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster award!!!Get more info here:
    http://redpolishorbadpolish.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award-nominations-on-road.html
    А за маникюрът - вълшебен!!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване