As I prommissed, here is the Step by Step photo tutorial of my previous post- New Year`s decoration.
First- things you`ll need to make this design:
Base coat, Colour polish (I chose Opi- On her majesty`s secret service), top coat, white, black, gold and silver acrylic paint, regular and detailed brush and a dotting tool.
Now let`s start.
1. Apply the base coat and let it dry well ->
2. Make the french with the colour polish ->
3. Using the white paint make one thicker line at the beginning of the french ->
4. Again using the white paint make some tinny lines above and bellow, starting from the thicker white one ->
5. Make some tinny black lines over the white ones ->
Now we`re starting the decoration on the index nail.
6.Using the gold and silver paint draw two Christmas toys- balls as the silver one is its half ->
7. Using the black paint and the detailed brush outline the toys and paint the ornaments on them. Paint also a string where the balls are hanging ->
8. Using the dotting tool make some black dots over the string and smaller white ones over them ->
9. If you want you can decorate the other nails on their free space as you paint snowflakes or little twinkle stars, as I did ->
10. Cover all with a coat of top coat and you`re ready! :)
Now you know how to make your own nails look like mine!
Hope it`s useful to you! :)