Followers

събота, 1 декември 2012 г.

Sponged french

Hello again for today!

This post will have some different pictures of a decoration you` ve already seen in my blog. It`s because I made this decoration several times with little differences.


I used Brooklin No.2 for the black french and sponge it at the free end of the nails. Then I applied a coat of Flormar True Color Crystals 111- multicoloured holographic glitter over the black.


The flowers are painted with acrylic paints and the One Stroke technique.
As you see, in every picture the flowers are on different nails.


That is what makes the design looks different everytime.
But the next picture is with different colours ->


Here, over the black french, I applied a coat of Barielle Elle`s Spell- red scale effect. The flowers also are in different colour- black and red, but the same technique used.




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар