Followers

вторник, 9 октомври 2012 г.

French

Hello again for today!

I have some designs with french that I haven`t showed you before. 

1.

Black french with white swirls on it and One Stroke flowers in black and white on the middle and ring finger nails.

2.

Dark red french with white flowers and elements with acrylic paint. Silver glitter polish added between the lines.

3.

Black french with tinny white line above it and black/ white callas on the ring finger nails, painted with the One Stroke technique.

4.


Baby pink french with pink glitter and white flowers and stripes with acrylic paint.


2 коментара:

  1. Seeing these beautiful french manicures I realized that I didn't made from quit a long time any...I have to make one soon. I am sure they won't look so stunning like yours, but I will do my best :)

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I`m sure you`ll make it even better! I love french in every colour and it`s my pleassure when I make it.

      Изтриване