Followers

четвъртък, 19 март 2015 г.

The Minions- gel polish

I would say this is the second part of The Minions, too, only this time I used gel polish.


The polishes are from the new neon colours from Bluesky gel polish- N32 (blue) and N34 (yellow).


Both are applied in two coats.


On the index nails I applied a coat of Bluesky 504 first and then added the prepared Minions with the transfer technique. I added them googly eyes again to make them more funky. :)
Finished with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And here are the nails before the refill, a month older, with Bluesky gel and gel polish used ->


*EDIT:

Here they are again on another nails, only this time I applied white base before the yellow and a single coat of the neon and the effect is WOW. The Minion`s yellow is also a neon. See for yourself ->







1 коментар: