The second post for today will be a Step by Step tutorial.
I realised I haven`t posted tutorials from a long time, so here it is.
Here are the things needed:
- base coat, top coat, white polish, white and black acrylic paints, detailed brush.
And here are the steps:
1. Apply the base coat and when it`s dry make the white french.
2. Outline the smile line of the french with thin black line.
3. Outline the petals of the flower over the white french using black paint.
4. Fill in the space outside the flower over the french with black paint.
5. Make some thin black lines in the middle of the flower.
6. Paint some black elements above the french at one end of the nail.
7. Add some small white dots in the middle of the flower and around the black lines above.
8. Cover with top coat.
Have fun painting! :)