Followers

сряда, 21 октомври 2015 г.

Me To You bears- three designs

First one is with gel polish on natural nails and with autumn Me To You bears ->


I used Bluesky DC43 for the dark purple creme nails. The glitter purple is Bluesky Vip08. On the index nails I sponged the glitter polish on the tips and then placed the Me To You bears wich I was painted before.


On the middle nails I stamped clouds using Born Pretty BP-13 stamping plate and just coloured the sun and the tunder.














Second design is with Birthday Me To You bears ->

Here I used a polish from the "Cat Eye" collection by Bluesky - QCM23. On the decorated nails I used Bluesky 504+546 for a base.



And the third one is with Me To You on toes ->

Bluesky 504+546 as a base and Bluesky 501 for the french.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар