Followers

вторник, 10 февруари 2015 г.

Baby Pink Gel polish with Silver Butterflies

Hello!

How are you? Hope you`re doing well. I was a little bussy theese days because of my birthday yesterday and my daughter`s- tomorrow. :) Yes, I`ll show you some pics at the end of the post from my birthday and you`ll see some from hers the next days.
Now back of the decoration I`ll show you. It`s made with gel polish on natural nails ->


The polish is Bluesky 'Pink My Valentine' from the Happy Valentine`s Day set. This polish turned to be very difficult to apply. But the colour is very soft and sweet.


On some of the nails I placed silver butterflies waterdecals.
Finished the nails with Bluesky gel polish top coat.


And here are the promissed pics of me and my lil`one :) ->





2 коментара:

  1. Wow hope you had a great birthday and hope she has a great one too :-D Great photos of you, I like the one of you both :-)

    Lovely pink nails and such cute butterflies :-)

    ОтговорИзтриване